Re: [News] Migration to Mandriva GNU/Linux for Virtually Everything

__/ [ Maverick ] on Monday 29 January 2007 04:26 \__

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <1370765.GpI6zuLcY5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>Oops. It used to be in tact. Must have been screwed up while editing
>>>(added some text). In any event, I stopped appending it for the time
>>>being. If the /ad hominem/ attacks contrinue, however, it becomes
>>>important to show where they come from.
>>

>> But you include me on that list, and I haven't made ad hominem attacks
>> on you.  (Accusing of you lying about Rod Trent is not an ad hominem).
>> (Your claims about Trent, on the other hand, *are* ad hominems, as you
>> make those claims to try to discredit his postings).
>>

> Gee, the pot calling the kettle black.  For shame!

Have a look at Rod Trent's profile. Apparently his behaviour was enough to
have Digg's staff involved.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.