Re: totally, totally cool

__/ [ Linonut ] on Sunday 28 January 2007 15:23 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Well, FWIW, someone registered slopware.net, which points to Ubuntu's
>> official Web site (I haven't checked this yet, but that's what I read).
>
> Gee, I wonder which *doofus* did *that*?

What I'm also wondering (not making any accusations yet) is who has been
knocking so hard on my Web site in the past 2 days. The malicious activity
has been on a sharp rise, but then again it could be a concidence. Maybe
some cracker decided to pick on my customised WordPress setups... again, I'm
not suggesting that COLA trolls are behind this. Some of the effective
attacks began a month ago, on 2 of my domains... then it became more
aggressive around Friday...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S