Re: {Roy Schestowitz Lies Again} Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami... (was: [News] Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami...)

  • Subject: Re: {Roy Schestowitz Lies Again} Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami... (was: [News] Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami...)
  • From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:18:38 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  oe_protect.scr
Kevin Wilcox <fergus1909@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:07:44 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Kevin Wilcox <fergus1909@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>>
>>> It certainly does appear that Schestowitz is
>>> pushing the envelope a wee bit. I used to read
>>> this group but left a couple of years ago.
>>

>> So you thought you'd pop back, do a drive-by flaming, and then leave
>> again?
>>
>>> I was
>>> surprised to see how low it had sunk in only a few
>>> short years.
>>
>> But not so much that you were put off a comeback-flaming?
>

> Actually you are incorrect.
> I haven't come back flaming at all.
> I've recently posted several posts that had
> nothing to do with flaming anyone, Linux or
> Windows.

Have you?  Well, okay, I stand corrected, in that case.

> I've tried to help another user who was having
> trouble with Linux, which is more than I can say
> for you. At least from what I can gather reading
> your posts most of which do nothing but clog the
> group.

How on earth can you "clog" usenet?  If you don't like what I post,
don't read it.

> In fact my posts were edifying toward Linux but
> of course you choose this post as a platform in which
> to attack me because you don't like hearing
> another person's opinion when if differs from your
> opinion.

No, I merely remarked that you saw fit to flame someone who's doing a
very good job of posting linux advocacy, after claiming having been
absent for a couple of years, and then deciding that really, you hadn't
been quite that absent after all.

> Check my other posts and do yourself a favor and
> grow up because you seem to act rather childish.

What should I check them for, exactly?  I'm afraid I'm far too many
years old to be able to be childish any more.

> Kevin

Your .sig is broken, Kevin.

SEMPER UBI SUB UBI!!!!

[ Always wear underwater ]