Re: [News] Microsoft: Vista Has "High Impact" Problems

  • Subject: Re: [News] Microsoft: Vista Has "High Impact" Problems
  • From: The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:44:26 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, amicus_curious
<ACDC@xxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:57:36 -0500
<45b66a86$0$27543$ec3e2dad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> "The Ghost In The Machine" <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote
>> on Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:32:32 +0000
>> <1933206.OSkNj9q7fs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Microsoft admits Vista screwed - report
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=37125
>>>
>>> According to Jo Foley, going back to her Microsoft-Watch days (she has a
>>> dipute with them now), Fiji was slated to be the next version of Windows,
>>> not a Service Pack.
>>
>> Wow.  It's like they can't aim anywhere else *but* their foot. :-)
>>
> Although they seem to always triumph in spite of these alleged in-line
> failures.  How can that be?

Easy.  People love Microsoft. :-)  Especially the ones
who've not been introduced to Linux, FreeBSD, or MacOSX yet.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Conventional memory has to be one of the most UNconventional
architectures I've seen in a computer system.