Re: Abuse Report Filed. Re: Roy Schestowitz

After takin' a swig o' grog, mlw belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> You may not like what Roy is posting, but that doesn't make him a spammer.
>
> It is a huge volume of posts with almost no original content, that is not
> valuable.

It serves a purposes for me.  I can't be arsed to lurk around the
internet, searching for Linux/MS articles.  Some of the articles Roy
posts are gems.

As long as he avoids being misleading in his headlines, and sticks to
Linux, or to the conflict between open-source and
Micro^H^H^H^H^HCrimosoft, I'm okay with his posts, even though I don't
read them all.

Not to say Roy is perfect, or that there isn't some chaff in his large
amount of posts.

Even that has its benefits, however.  Just listen to the shrieks of
outrage and painfully obvious attempts to intimidate, humiliate, and
silence him.  That's what I call flushing out the game.

A tempest in a teapot?  Sure.  But amusing nonetheless.

--
   Windows -- Microsoft's great gavage.