Re: [News] [Rival] Dell Goes Against Microsoft, Becomes Vista "Party Pooper"

Jerry McBride wrote:

> In my opinion... DELL is in big financial trouble. It's failing to report to
> the stockexchange only makes it worse. If DELL isn't able to save it's ass
> by selling to Linux users, it'll surely go out of business rather quickly.
>
> DELL, it's only hope is a deprecated windowsXP OS and a cutting edge Linux
> os.

"I predict Windows XP will be as big a damp squid
as Office XP. The X-box will be a disappointment also. By early 2002
it will be clear to all that the MS bubble has burst and their share
price will go into freefall." - Roy Culley, July 2001