Re: When's the next Toolbar PR update due?

____/ canadafred on Tuesday 03 July 2007 15:52 : \____

> On Jul 2, 11:23 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> > As far as grammar is concerned, the search engines are evolving to
>> > employ the natural use of the language. Grammar has a role and will
>> > play an increasingly more vital role in determining content
>> > credibility and authenticity.
>>
>> I doubt it. The computer power needed to do this is enormous and it's a hard
>> problem (if not impossible) to solve. Multiply this by the number of pages
>> on the WWW.
>
> SEs use stemming, pluralization, synonyms etc. in factoring content
> relevance.

True, but I don't think they descend to the level of grammar and semantics.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Double your drive space - delete Windows"
Swap:  1510068k total,   752980k used,   757088k free,    53108k cached