Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

Verily I say unto thee, that waterskidoo spake thusly:

> ::Devil's advocate post on:::
>
> Also by the same token, you and Hadron following him around seems
> to be a little bit odd as well.
> Why the fascination?
> Are you guys being paid to discredit Roy?
> Why not just score his posts down if they irritate you so much?
>
> :::off::::

Finally you're starting to wake up.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Computer games don’t affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
| kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills
| and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 21:49:49 up 27 days, 20:44,  5 users,  load average: 0.50, 0.29, 0.21