Re: [News] [Rival] Will Britain Be Next to Shut the Door on Forced Microsoft Purchases?

BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>>
>>> With the precedence set, this may have become much easier. There were
>>> attempts in the past, but apparently Norway was the first to be
>>> successful. It could open the floodgates.
>>
>> Just one little niggle...
>> Norway... has what to do with the EU?
>>

> The title of the thread is a clue. It doesn't say Norway, it says Britain.

Who mentioned the subject?

>> With the precedence set, this may have become much easier. There were
>> attempts in the past, but apparently Norway was the first to be
                                       ^^^^^^^^^
>> successful. It could open the floodgates.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |