Re: [News] Video: Ubuntu Linux Simplified to Secure Its Future on the Desktop

____/ Jamie Hart on Thursday 28 June 2007 08:34 : \____

> Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> We can look at that the other way round. You know I'm not a fan of
>>> jernos,
>>
>> What's a jerno?
>>
> Journalist.
>
>>> but still in a reflection of the ignorance of their readers, they
>>> have some value.
>>
>> That makes zero sense. None whatsoever.
>>
> But still, as a reflection of the ignorance of their readers, they have
> some value.
>
> You know, if you stopped posting the combined IQ of this group would
> actually increase.

Aggregated score too (filters). He is here to aggravate and boost his self
esteem. He is a troll.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin
 11:20:02 up 11 days, 16:48,  4 users,  load average: 0.51, 1.28, 1.51