[News] Red Hat to Announce Open Source Acquisition Today

Red Hat strengthens tools-stack synergies with absorption of Exadel code into
JBoss.org

,----[ Quote ]
| Kicking off the EclipseCon developer pow-wow in Santa Clara, CA, this
| week, Red Hat will announce Monday that it has partnered deeply with
| Exadel to open-source the Exadel Studio Pro, RichFaces and Ajax4jsf
| tools under the JBoss.org community.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Gardner/?p=2424

Here's a happy new Ubuntu user, who initially used Red Hat:

I use GNU/Linux... and I am HAPPY with it!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://cleverviv.wordpress.com/2007/03/02/i-use-gunlinux/