[News] Has Another Microsoft Project Collapsed?

R.I.P.: Project Green, 2003-2007

,----[ Quote ]
| As conceived in 2003, Project Green is dead. Whatever can be called
| its status today--live, dead or comatose--Microsoft's Dynamics
| integration has shifted from the horizontal to vertical, with
| Office above and server software below.
|
| Project Green, we barely got to know you.
`----

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/business_applications/rip_project_green_2003_2007.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

The Microsoft blog does not appear to fully agree, so I have appended a
question mark to the subject line.

Related:

Is Windows Live dying?

,----[ Quote ]
| Over the last year, Microsoft's Windows Live service lineup has
| grown exponentially. At one point months ago, it seemed clear
| that every service Microsoft brought online would fall under the
| Live brand, but lately the trend seems to be moving slowly in
| the opposite direction. What's happening to Windows Live?
`----

http://arstechnica.com/journals/microsoft.ars/2007/2/20/7154

Original 'Origami' team moves to a new secret project

,----[ Quote ]
| This "secret project" could be nothing more than a lot of hype --
| as was the "Origami Project" (which morphed into the
| less-than-well-received Ultramobile PCs).
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=234

Microsoft says Zune executive will leave company

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6155200.html