Re: Linux Tax Problem Resolved

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Sunday 11 March 2007 17:04 \__

> On Sunday 11 March 2007 16:49 achmed.jones@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

>>> If only OSS zealots care about the points made, please explain to us why
>>> you feel it necessary to troll that group, use several dozen different
>>> nyms over the past 2 weeks even (let alone the ones before that!), and
>>> why you feel the need to cross-post to all those other groups?
>>
>> If only you could prove that claim.
>> Talk is cheap, especially when it originates from a Linux lackey.
>>
>> While you're at it, why not prove I'm flatfish.
>> That should be good for a few laughs.
>
> You have posted and cross-posted under many dozen nyms.
>
> In particular, we once knew you as SUX, because in many of your postings,
> and under dozens of your nyms, you were stupid enough to retain the e-mail
> of "linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx
> You changed that when you realised how easy it made it for us to add you to
> the kill-file filters.
>
> Are you disputing any of that?

Gruff, if you look at other threads, there's no  shadow of a doubt.
achmed.jones@xxxxxxxxx is flatfish. Just filter this new nym of his.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Holey (sic) Cow! Longhorn is full of holes...
roy      pts/3                         Sun Mar 11 21:33   still logged in