Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

On Nov 8, 8:19 am, Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2007-11-08, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > 'Tim Funkenbusch Quark' (user harlowmonekys in Digg... yes, he nymshifts) is on
>
> Wrong, of course.  Do you actually know what nymshifting is?  Evidently
> not.

What professional SPAMMER does know?

> > my blocklist. From what I was able to gather, he uses the site not to read
> > news. He navigates by stalking my comment and submissions (there are APIs and
> > feeds for that), then modding them many of down. He admitted doing that
> > blindly and systematically. Flatfish+nyms and a couple of others recently
>
> Strike two.  For one week, I tried to mod every one of your comments
> down, to check your claim that it would take hours a day to do that.  I
> determined that it would take about 5 minutes a day, tops, and thus
> determined that your claims that your poor performance on Digg must be
> due to people being paid to bury were you were unsupported by the
> evidence.

People are on to Roy Schestowitz over on digg and Roy doesn't like it
so he goes crying like a baby to the admins.
Read some of the comments by people.
How the hell can he reach -157 with just a couple of COLA trolls
burying him?
It's not possible.

The real truth, and what Roy is hoping will be steam rolled, is that
Roy is a very unlikeable person over on digg.
People have Roy figured out and can vote with their opinion, unlike
over in COLA where he floods the place whenever he wants and has his
ignorant choir defend him.
That doesn't work on digg.

> > Tim seems to know much better what is happening in my account in Digg (the
>
> I know how to use a web site that reports Digg stats by user.  That's
> how I know that of your last 50 comments, you got an average of 2.42
> positive ratings (including the rating of 1 a comment starts with), and
> 6.92 negative ratings, for a net of -4.5.

Where is this website?
It seems like an interesting place.

> Interestingly, everyone you claim is a troll there to stalk you has a
> net positive rating.  Furthermore, you tend to do worse on stories that
> get popular, and thus have more exposure to the general Digg population.

Roy is like a person who comes to work with the flu.
The more people he comes in contact with and infects with his parnoid,
narcissistic personality, the more people dislike him.
Digg users are a lot smarter than COLA freaks so Roy can't use his
typical tricks to bury bad press.

> > trolls used to post some statistics here) and I imagine that the score he
> > mentions above (I don't know what the comment is) is one of those where a
> > ~10-line sig is appended to protest against Digg staff for not banning the
> > COLA trolls (yet), who do nothing but attack me  (don't be misled. When they
> > are not in COLA they do their shilling elsewhere). Anyway, not everyone is
> > happy with that protest of mine -- a protest against slander and systematic
> > modding down on my contributions (silencing attempts), so I'm modded down.
> > They did the same thing to the profile in Google Groups.

> Roy, you get dugg down on Digg becuase, among other reasons, you post
> inaccurate information, you post off-topic information (pretty much
> everything you post in the windows section, for example), you post
> identical comments to multiple stories (it is called spam, Roy, and Digg
> users don't like spam), you post many links to your own sites (but
> criticize others who post links to their own sites), you call anyone
> who disgrees with you a shill, and you appear to use automated software
> to do some of your posting (and it is buggy software).

I believe Roy *IS* using automated software and I have reported him to
the digg administrators to have them investigate.
I have sent, amongst other things, time stamped messages from both
COLA, Netscape and digg and have inquired as to how Roy could possibly
be posting all of these messages within minutes of each other to
multiple places if he were not circumventing the system.

This is NOT an attack on Roy Schestowitz in any shape form or fashion
as I believe Roy is as entitled to his opinion as much as anyone else.
Quite unlike Roy himself who believes people that disagree with him
should be sileneced.
Really odd considering he fancies himself an open source freedom
fighter.
That's known as a hypocrite BTW.

The reason Roy's posting is being questioned is because it violates
diggs policy on using automated devices to post and in effect skews
the site which totally goes against what digg is all about.

Time will be the judge as to what digg administration thinks of Roy,
but the evidence for him using robot software to post is overwhelming.

(posted to groups that Roy Frequently SPAMS with his nonsense)