Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

<jolt.n.pizza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1194547359.104104.144290@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is NOT an attack on Roy Schestowitz in any shape form or fashion
as I believe Roy is as entitled to his opinion as much as anyone else.
Quite unlike Roy himself who believes people that disagree with him
should be sileneced.
Really odd considering he fancies himself an open source freedom
fighter.
That's known as a hypocrite BTW.

Far be it from me to defend that guy, but I found a way to make him inoffensive and even useful here.

Just block his posts and those from the Kent guy. Then you only see topics that at least one other poster has seen fit to comment upon and you can see what was worth commenting by opening up thread tops started by the "regular" poster or if there are only comments by chrisv, Kohlmann, 7, Rick, etc, you can safely ignore the whole thing. You never see the inflammatory headlines that way, so you only have to check once in a while to catch all the real buzz.

For example for today, starting at 12:56AM there are only 5 new topics showing in my COLA tree and only one by Shestowitz. Since he puts out so many items, he is somewhat useful in that almost everything under the sun will be there for some Linux fan to add an "Amen!" to and so show that there is some ardor to the issue.