Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

Hadron wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Oh boy....
>>
>> You're a real prick, aren't you? Roy has the decency to apologise, and
>> all you can do is sneer because I have the manners to thank him.
>>
>> And somehow, you're supposed to be superior to all of us?
>
> You seem to think I think I am superior. And yet William Poaster
> boastnig about his filters and how it "all works for him" isn't? Chrisv
> calling people "fuckwits" and *plonk*ing them isn't? Roy telling us all
> how we should recognise how MS are evil isn't? Peter calling people
> "Dumb shit Windows Users" isn't?
>
> You need to recalibrate your paranoia meter. Remember the "COLA
> advocates" all think you are a troll too.

Actually, no, they do not *all* think he is a troll.
In fact, nobody thought that Kier is a troll.
His only misdemeanor had been to /entertain/ other trolls

Seems that the famous "Hadron Quark reading comprehension meter" has to be
calibrated once again. To an all time low
                -- Henry Spencer