Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:30:13 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Oh boy....
>>
>> You're a real prick, aren't you? Roy has the decency to apologise, and all
>> you can do is sneer because I have the manners to thank him.
>>
>> And somehow, you're supposed to be superior to all of us?
>
> You seem to think I think I am superior. And yet William Poaster

No, I don't. Far from it. But the way you lord it about in here,
proclaiming how inferior we're all supposed to be suggests you think
you're better than we are.

> boastnig about his filters and how it "all works for him" isn't? Chrisv

What does that have to do with my having manners enough to thank someone
when he apologises to me?

> calling people "fuckwits" and *plonk*ing them isn't? Roy telling us all
> how we should recognise how MS are evil isn't? Peter calling people
> "Dumb shit Windows Users" isn't?

Show me where I ever agreed with chrisv. I've disagreed with Roy's
attitudes on many occasions, and with Peter.

> You need to recalibrate your paranoia meter. Remember the "COLA
> advocates" all think you are a troll too.

I am not paranoid, so you assertion is foolish.  And not all the advocates
think any such thing about me. And you're still a prick for sneering.

--
Kier