Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:30:13 +0100, Hadron wrote:
>
>> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> You're a real prick, aren't you? Roy has the decency to apologise, and all
>>> you can do is sneer because I have the manners to thank him.
>>>
>>> And somehow, you're supposed to be superior to all of us?
>>
>> You seem to think I think I am superior. And yet William Poaster
>
> No, I don't. Far from it. But the way you lord it about in here,
> proclaiming how inferior we're all supposed to be suggests you think
> you're better than we are.

Kier, you seem to think I am. You keep repeating that. But I will let
you into a little secret. I do think I know more about SW than a lot of
the "advocates here". Just a little mind you.

>> boastnig about his filters and how it "all works for him" isn't? Chrisv
>
> What does that have to do with my having manners enough to thank someone
> when he apologises to me?

Because Roy's apologies was as shallow as 7s IQ.

>> calling people "fuckwits" and *plonk*ing them isn't? Roy telling us all
>> how we should recognise how MS are evil isn't? Peter calling people
>> "Dumb shit Windows Users" isn't?
>
> Show me where I ever agreed with chrisv. I've disagreed with Roy's
> attitudes on many occasions, and with Peter.

Quite the little loner aren't you?

>> You need to recalibrate your paranoia meter. Remember the "COLA
>> advocates" all think you are a troll too.
>
> I am not paranoid, so you assertion is foolish.  And not all the advocates
> think any such thing about me. And you're still a prick for sneering.

I'm not sneering. I am laughing. There is a big difference.

--
Tutti i vizi, quando diventano una consuetudine, passano per virtu'.
		-- Moliere