Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:29:02 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> You seem to think I think I am superior. And yet William Poaster
>>
>> No, I don't. Far from it. But the way you lord it about in here,
>> proclaiming how inferior we're all supposed to be suggests you think
>> you're better than we are.
>
> Kier, you seem to think I am. You keep repeating that. But I will let

Wrong again. *YOU* think you are. I think you're dickhead.

> you into a little secret. I do think I know more about SW than a lot of
> the "advocates here". Just a little mind you.

So what? By the standards of some advocates here, you are dumber than a
stump.

>>> boastnig about his filters and how it "all works for him" isn't? Chrisv
>>
>> What does that have to do with my having manners enough to thank someone
>> when he apologises to me?
>
> Because Roy's apologies was as shallow as 7s IQ.

At least he made one. That's more than you can do.

>>> calling people "fuckwits" and *plonk*ing them isn't? Roy telling us all
>>> how we should recognise how MS are evil isn't? Peter calling people
>>> "Dumb shit Windows Users" isn't?
>>
>> Show me where I ever agreed with chrisv. I've disagreed with Roy's
>> attitudes on many occasions, and with Peter.
>
> Quite the little loner aren't you?

Are you cracked? You accuse me of ignoring other posters bad behaviour, I
point out I have many times disagreed with said bad behaviour, and you
make a stupid remark about me. HOw does that make you smart in any way?

>>> You need to recalibrate your paranoia meter. Remember the "COLA
>>> advocates" all think you are a troll too.
>>
>> I am not paranoid, so you assertion is foolish.  And not all the advocates
>> think any such thing about me. And you're still a prick for sneering.
>
> I'm not sneering. I am laughing. There is a big difference.

See, there you go again acting like you think you're soooo superior. Which
you are not. Just a sneering prick.

--
Kier