Re: University Of Manchester (GB) Now Offers a PHD Program in Internet SPAMMING and Trolling.

>>It appears that The University of Manchester is now offering it's
>>students a program in Internet Spamming,Trolling and Radical Linux
>>Evangelism.

>>http://www.manchester.ac.uk/

>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Manchester>>

>>http://www.schestowitz.justgotowned.com/

>>http://digg.com/users/schestowitz

>>http://www.netscape.com/member/schestowitz/

>>http://tinyurl.com/39j6fh

     >>   Post Activity

 >>       Jan     Feb     Mar     Apr     May     Jun     Jul
Aug     Sep     Oct     Nov     Dec
>>2004                                                                            44      99      78
>>2005    222     142     179     254     116     305     398     664     579     547     457     367
>>2006    373     950     1654    631     1923    1868    1855    2041    2166    1470    1715
>>1793
>>2007    2159    1953    2137    1871    1878    1482    1707    1497    1351    1064    888

>>I'm going to sign up next year!
>>It looks like a great program!

Here is my letter of intent to apply:
Dear Manchester University Admissions,

        I am currently a student taking up space at Whats-a-Matta-U
University located in Nervous Sheep Scotland.

I am considering continuing my studies by entering a doctoral program
at Manchester University leading to a PHD degree in Internet Based
Linux Trolling.

I understand that you have an intensive program at Manchester which is
targeted directly at my
field of choice.

If I can be Frank for a moment, I'll reveal that I am interested in a
program which puts as little demand upon my free time as possible.

I understand you have a student registered in the Linux Trolling
program who goes by them name of Roy Schestowitz.

He is indeed my mentor and I wish to duplicate his class and
requirment schedule because it must be one heck of an easy program to
skate through considering he has the time to troll the Internet 7 days
a week, twenty four hours a day posting anti Microsoft messages
in order to make Linux look good.

I also understand that you have paid internship programs where I can
actually be paid by Linux organizations to troll the Internet.

I'd like to be considered for the same program that Roy Schestowitz is
enrolled in because it
appears to be a whopper!

In conclusion, please consider my application and send my anonymous
regards to your star student
Roy Schestowitz at Manchester University.

Krotch Kricket

KK

On Nov 25, 11:59 am, Kier <val...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:43:14 -0800, krotch.kricket wrote:
>
> Loads of lies.
>
> Piss off, you lying fuckhound. Try growing up.
>
> --
> Kier

How so?
It looks like Roi Boi spends hours upon hours spamming COLA, digg and
Netscape.
Spamming you say?
Tell me, how many of his posts generate any 2 way dialog?
Most sit at no replies, or a couple of fluffer replies from his
buddies, Mark Kent and Homer.
One way messaging is SPAMMING.