Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

* Jim Richardson fired off this tart reply:

> Anthropogenic Global warming is bullshit, this crap is isolated cases of
> criminal activity, might as well point to the illegal drug trade as a
> reason to burn Glaxo down.

Actually, Jim, it is not bullshit.  The effect is significant, and it
has nothing to do with illegal activities.  The simple fact is that the
amount of compounds spilled into the air due to the activities of
civilization is causing climate change.

There's a lot of argument about whether this outweighs natural causes of
climate changes, but, nonetheless, even the most conservative estimates
work out to about 2 degrees Fahrenheit of change.  A significant amount
no matter how you look at it.

And just wait until normal petroleum production becomes so expensive
that we start going to much dirtier means of squeezing energy from the
decay of the past.

I would agree though, that the thing that will wipe out humanity will
come from underground, from the sun, or from the asteroid belt.  Ha ha
ha ha ha ha!  So long, suckers!

--
Tux rox!