Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 17th of November, 2007.

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Saturday 24 November 2007 09:57 : \____

> Mark Kent wrote:

> < snip >
>
>>> I respect Peter's stance as well, but he doesn't have to be so rude.
>>>

>> I respect Peter's stance as much as he shows respect for me.
>>

> I don't show respect for nimwits like you
> You have earned none, you will receive none
>
> That may change if you stop being such a dishonest asshole. But I have
> little hope for you in that matter

Give him a chance, Peter. You seem to be prejudiced, so you're ignoring the
good and only choosing to see what you consider negative.

Or... to use your terminology, you're using brain cells from only one side of
your head.

Readers' discretion is advised when reading articles inspired by Microsoft
press releases.