Re: Leopard Installation appears stuck on a plain blue screen

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 08:36 : \____
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 31 October 2007 06:50 : \____

>>> No, you were just being unspecific with your accusation.
>>>

>> So yes, you are an idiot
>>
>>> Had you politely pointed out the problem you were having with my
>>> arguments, my response would have been more satisfactory.
>>
>> Like your last one?
>>
>> By now you've lost nearly all my respect. I have difficulties to regard
>> you as a poster whose opinions I would consider. Same as Mark Kent, BTW
>>
>> He too has lost all credibility in my book
>>
>> Too bad. You both started with good intentions. And now you both are just
>> screeching GPL3-jihadis, without coherent thought worth mentioning
>                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Read the following new essay.
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1003745

This has what to do with *your* inability to post something coherent
exactly?
Why on earth can't you stick to a discussion and instead throw in fluff
which has nothing to do with it?

Tell you what, return to your glue bag. I suspect that a few surviving
braincells need "treatment"
--
Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?