Re: I, Roy C. Schestowitz Am A Compulsive Eunich Spammer. Please help me.

"John Locke" <johnlocke98513@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 02:56:14 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>>F**k off, Gary. You're creating fake Yahoo mail account just for a single
>>post
>>now?
>>
> It looks like this mental case is creating a whole raft of phony accounts
> just
> to bug you, the COLA group and all the groups he's cross posting to.
>
> Easy to pigeon hole this jerk. No life, no brain, no job and no way in
> hell will
> this "guy" ever get a girl friend. Nothing left to do except post crap in
> the
> newsgroups and hope to get a rise out of somebody.

Let's see.

   * No life
   * No job
   * No brain
   * No way ever get a girl friend.
   * Nothing left to do except post crap in newsgroups.

Yep. You've just described Roy Schestowitz perfectly. Do explain how this
persons one post means they have "no life" and do "nothing but post crap in
newsgroups" but a habitual liar and spammer like Schestowitz who does this
hundres of times per day does have a meaningful life.

This ought be interesting to see how you reason this.