Re: [News] [Rival] Windows-centric Companies Fail to Behave, Break the Law

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 02:39:09 +0000 (UTC), Singer <singer42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> The "Windows World" Doesn't Get FOSS...(or maybe they do)
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| FOSS is nothing but a bunch of Birkenstock-wearing, aging hippies
>>| that are trying to make one last stand before retiring to a Senior
>>| Citizen Assisted Living Center.
>>|
>>| "Whadda'they gonna do about it...? Pout and hold a demonstration?"
>>|
>>| Maybe the people in the "Windows World" simply think they can do just
>>| about anything with a GPL'd application and then tell us to "shut up
>>| and go away" when we bring a violation to their attention.
>> `----
>>
>> http://blog.lobby4linux.com/index.php?/archives/298-The-Windows-World-D
>> oesnt-Get-FOSS...or-maybe-they-do.html
>
>More blogger *proof* of your nutcase statements.
>How about some real proof Roy?
>
>Oh, and why all the Microsoft hate spamming in a Linux group?
That's easy.  Apparently you've just arrived from outer space.

Microsoft has been on the attack against Linux for months.
They would like to void the world of Linux if they could. Thus
many Linux supporters are on the defensive against this highly
unethical company.