Re: [News] REALbasic 2007 for Linux is Cheaper; Example of Software That Runs in Linux Only

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 25 September 2007 07:28 : \____

> Sir Michael Clayton <clayton@xxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> "Mark Kent" <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Umm, interesting.  Clearly, Linux is now being seen as the entry-system
>>> for nascent programmers.
>>
>> So does RealBasic give you the FULL source code to their product
>
> If you read the article, it clarifies what the product is.
>
> Clearly, the suppliers consider linux to be the entry system of choice
> for upcoming programmers.

You're relying to a Nudds nym (just to make sure you're aware).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
Cpu(s): 26.5%us,  4.8%sy,  1.0%ni, 62.9%id,  4.3%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st