Re: [News] PCLinuxOS Conquers the Top of DistroWatch, Mandriva Organises Installfests Worldwide

____/ [H]omer on Monday 24 September 2007 21:48 : \____

>> PCLinuxOS - the new Number One distribution
>
> I knew 'buntu's reign wouldn't last forever.
>
> What's more interesting is that Fedora continues to remain popular,
> despite its supposedly restrictive "unencumbered software" policy.
>
> Obviously more people are interested in unencumbered software than
> some think.
>
> Sabayon also continues to make a surprising big impact, considering
> that it was virtually unheard of, not that long ago.

It seems to be snatching some Gentoo users, but the Gentoo slice of the pie is
still decent, based on the LinuxDekstop.com survey.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
Cpu(s): 26.5%us,  4.8%sy,  1.0%ni, 62.9%id,  4.3%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st