Re: [News] A Couple of Months Remain to Eliminate OOXML's ISO for Corruption

White Spirit <wspirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:57:08 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
>
>>> Furthermore, a similar investigation should be made into the British
>>> Library's position, as well as the BBC.  These are publicly funded
>>> bodies, and should not be promoting the proprietary technologies of
>>> foreign companies.
>
>> Yet you foist proprietary technologies during your day job Mark Kent.
>
>> Why are you such a hypocrite?
>
> Why are you such a spamming cunt?
>
>> "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
>> customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services,
>> allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."
>
> British Telecom isn't a publicly funded body.  Taxpayers money isn't
> being spent providing technologies that some users are forced to pay for
> but unable to use.

Ah, don't worry about Gary Stewart, he's just trying to get attention.
Nobody takes him seriously.  As per my .sig, just keep using those open
platforms!

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |