Re: Ruling Is a Victory for Supporters of Free Software

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:31:07 GMT, thufir wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:04:14 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>

>> I dunno, maybe I am naive in this but it seems to me that if a person
>> wants to give away something they wrote but with conditions, I don't see
>> the problem?
>
> I like the idea of absurd conditions, like you have to be wearing a
> gorilla suit before listening to the song :)
>

> -Thufir

Hahaha!

Jumping up and down screaming "Prove it!!! Prove I didn't wear the suit!!!!
"
Haha...

Sounds kind of like "The Rocky Horror Show" you have to be in costume to
*really* appreciate the show.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: