Re: [News] Another German City Migrates to Ubuntu GNU/Linux

After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Then again, scumbag liars like Roy Schestowitz never let the truth or
>>> accuracy get in the way of their FUD.
>>
>> Tsk tsk.  Right up there with DFS and the LHC.  You're in good company,
>> Zeke.
>
> Isn't it strange how these trolls quickly degenerate into pond scum the
> moment you don't buy their bullshit?

They don't understand that their categorical sweeping statements about Roy's
archiving and summarizing is exactly what they accuse in Roy.

--
A man was kneeling by a grave in a cemetery, crying and praying very loudly,
	"Oh why..eeeee did you die...eeeeee, Oh Why..eeeeee,