Re: [News] Another German City Migrates to Ubuntu GNU/Linux

Ezekiel wrote:

> "Chris Ahlstrom" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
>>  this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Then again, scumbag liars like Roy Schestowitz never let the truth or
>>> accuracy get in the way of their FUD.
>>
>> Tsk tsk.  Right up there with DFS and the LHC.  You're in good company,
>> Zeke.
>>

> The solution is simple - Schestowitz simply needs to stop intentionally
> twisting headlines into something that was never said.

There is (at least) one simpler solution: You stop reading the posts.
The other solution way out of your grasp: Grow a brain and buy your very
first small portion of "reading comprehension"

> As long as he
> continues to fabricate headlines I'll call them for what they are...
> lies.

And you get called what you are: An idiot
--
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.