Re: [News] Another German City DOES NOT Migrate to Ubuntu GNU/Linux

After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> "Chris Ahlstrom" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
>>  this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Then again, scumbag liars like Roy Schestowitz never let the truth or
>>> accuracy get in the way of their FUD.
>>
>> Tsk tsk.  Right up there with DFS and the LHC.  You're in good company,
>> Zeke.
>
> The solution is simple - Schestowitz simply needs to stop intentionally
> twisting headlines into something that was never said. As long as he
> continues to fabricate headlines I'll call them for what they are... lies.

Is that all you read in your newspaper?  The headlines?

>>> scumbag liars like Roy Schestowitz

Should we all stop reading there?

No.

--
There is, in fact, no reason to believe that any given natural phenomenon,
however marvelous it may seem today, will remain forever inexplicable.