Re: [News] OpenGL Gets DirectX/Microsoft's Knickers in a Twist

Hadron wrote:

> Answer : they are written in openGL.

We're not talking about OpenGL here, we're talking about OpenCL
(Zee Ell)
<http://khronos.org/opencl/>

You should really learn to carefully read a text and to some
recherche, before saying/writing something stupid.

In some cases it's good practice to <ROT13>FGSH</ROT13>.

Wolfgang Draxinger

P.S.: I AM advocating the use of OpenGL and open standards. As
such I can't stand people who go fanatically about it and
ridicule the humble efforts the OSS community takes, to gain
some market share. One gains nothing by insulting other people.
--
E-Mail address works, Jabber: hexarith@xxxxxxxxxx, ICQ: 134682867