Re: Forbes: Gates Fundation [sic] Chief Executive Actually Quit

____/ Matt on Friday 29 February 2008 01:54 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> What did she see see, one has to wonder. Working for a seemingly
>> charitable (and rich) organization seems like a dream, no? Unless it
>> wasn't so...
>
> Looks like she was fired.

Really??? If so, could you give a URL or something I could use? I study and
cover this, especially because of the mysterious involvement of a former World
Banker. There's more being found about the Fundation [sic] these days.

"Pearly Gates and Em-Ballmer
    One promises you heaven and the other prepares you for the grave. "
                --Ray Noorda, Novell