Re: [News] America-style DMCA in the United Kingdom?

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 09 January 2008 13:17 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 09 January 2008 12:11 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Having had a quick peek at http://www.bilderberg.org/, my first reaction
>>> was that it seemed a little over the top, but as you start to pick
>>> through, the site does appear to consist of evidence rather than theory,
>>> and where there is theory, it's backed by evidence.  It's also hardly
>>> surprising that the site has been pulled so many times, I can see a lot
>>> of influential people being very embarassed by it.
>>>
>>> Local council corruption is the stuff of legend, of course.  I suspect
>>> if we started to sort that out, there wouldn't be a town our county
>>> councillor with a seat remaining.
>>
>> Have you seen the information and video in my personal blog (some of it is
>> still in page 1)? I've been finding links to Microsoft and the 'Gateses'.
>> Bill's wife attends these events, apparently.
>>

> No, but I'll take a look.  Very interesting!

Maybe she meets Tony Blair and Gordon Brown in the hallway and exchanges some
piece of advice. Who knows? They are all regulars. Blair has been there
since /before/ he was PM.

Published days ago:

Melinda Gates goes public

,----[ Quote ]
| .,.With George H.W. Bush at a benefit
`----

http://money.cnn.com/2008/01/04/news/newsmakers/gates.fortune/index.htm?source=yahoo_quote

What did George's son say about Microsoft? "Let them innovate" or something
along those lines? What is it with oversight ending and being called
a "success"? Antitrust action over when Microsoft rapes ISO and bribes people
in Nigeria to eliminate competition? Yeah, we really ought to buy that sort of
New World 'Justice'...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: innovative VTP technology (Virus Transfer
Protocol)
 17:05:01 up 30 days,  5:53,  4 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.49, 0.72