Re: [News] LiMo Foundation Foundation Gains Another Linux Member

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ William Poaster on Thursday 03 January 2008 19:28 : \____
>
>> Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>>> Oh, oh, another sore windows loser pulling the gay card
>>>
>>> Gods, you guys are priceless. Without guys like you, people actually
>>> would not believe that such stupidity is even possible, much less
>>> rampant
>>
>> Just an other idiot windoze troll IMO.
>>
>> "Nothing to see folks, move along"..
>
> Trolls thinks LiMo, trolls thinks of gay people. It must make you wonder
> what occupies a troll's mind most of the time.

AFAIK nothing can occupy a vacuum [1].

[1] A vacuum is a volume of space that is essentially empty of matter, such
that its gaseous pressure is much less than standard atmospheric pressure.

--
<Holly>: It takes time, this. One slight error in any of my thirteen billion
calculations and we'll be blasted to smithereens.  Here we go, then: 10, 9,