Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

> ____/ Kier on Saturday 19 January 2008 18:08 : \____
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:01:41 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 19 January 2008 08:43 : \____

>>> It's actually the Groklaw readership which caught this recruitment nugget
>>> and had it publicised. It's far from over. Expect some BBC grilling in
>>> Groklaw very shortly. The next SCO?
>>
>> Don't be idiotic.
>
> I was joking. Bad humours, I'll admit...

Roy, please don't respond to Kier's trolling - when you do, I have to
read it...

If Kier were to learn to disagree without being abusive, and support his
suppositions with evidence, then he might have something worth paying
attention to.  He's a long way from that.