Re: Funky can't understand that not all speech is legal Re: [Roy Schestowitz Advocates Imprisoning People for Free Speech] Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire

William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> chrisv wrote:
>
>> Fuddie wrote:

>>>And while he's at it:
>>>
>>>4. Proof that Tim or I are paid by anyone to post here
>>>
>>>5. Proof that he's not making money off his postings (that includes revenue
>>>generated from posts he's linked to in the forum)
>>>6. Proof that he even reads what he writes.
>
>> What's that got to do with your subject, Fuddie?
>
> The FUDdenbush/Smith troll twins are getting a little upset, it seems. Well they
> can always leave, they won't be missed.

The door is visible, and they can take a hike to a group where their
postings would be on topic, say, a Windows advocacy group.  Neither of
them belong here, the consistently and deliberately post material which
is anti-charter, even though it's been pointed out to them for many
years.

Nah, the reason they don't leave is that they won't get paid any more if
they don't post here.  Why else would they continue their absurd crusade,
deliberately breaking all the rules, pushing an agenda so clearly broken
for a private organisation's proprietary products which are so clearly
losing the war?

The BBC has covered linux twice recently in podcasts, once for the
elonex computer (the video one, where linux is mentioned), and the
second on for Android & mobile phones.  On both occasions, linux was not
only mentioned, but talked about as an important issue.

For Android, the discussion actually got as far as comparing the
openness of Symbian versus Linux (Android), and debating which would be
successful in the long run.  The conversation was as much about Google
and their impact on mobile phone usage as anything else.

What was very very significant about both pieces was the total lack of
commentary about Microsoft or Windows.  It's game over... even the
Bribed BBC don't talk about it...