Re: [Roy Schestowitz Advocates Imprisoning People for Free Speech] Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Friday 07 March 2008 17:36 : \____
>
>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

The proof has already been given. Moshe Gary Flatfish is too dumb to stop his
charade.

> Ouch. You guys know each other? When is the next reunion at a cheap motel room
> at Redmond. There's a KFC shop nearby, right?

Yeeeuk!

>>> Because flatfish is not Gary Stewart.
>>
>> And "Moshe" is privy to that info. Certainly, Gary, certainly

Yeah, right.

--
Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
Linux systems: PCLOS 2007,Fedora 8, Kubuntu 7.10.