Re: [Roy Schestowitz Advocates Imprisoning People for Free Speech] Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Friday 07 March 2008 17:36 : \____

> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

>>> You are.  Why do you pretend otherwise?

Ouch. You guys know each other? When is the next reunion at a cheap motel room
at Redmond. There's a KFC shop nearby, right?

>> Because flatfish is not Gary Stewart.
>
> And "Moshe" is privy to that info. Certainly, Gary, certainly

"One person in Helsinki can quickly write the core of a sophisticated operating
system."
                --John Warden, lead attorney Microsoft
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie