Re: Microsoft's Scott Guthrie Lies About/Twists "Cross-platform" to Hijack Web

* Miguel de Icaza peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Yes, we already have them, and have had for a few months now.   We
> have done some work on a private tree (the 'oil' tree).   The work
> will become public when Microsoft officially releases the new APIs.
>
> Miguel.

What will be the terms for commercial usage of Mono?

--
It's not manufacturers trying to rip anybody off or anything like that.
There's nobody getting rich writing software that I know of.