Re: Can Neelie Kroes open an investigation against ECMA?

____/ Ramon F Herrera on Saturday 01 March 2008 23:36 : \____

> I was just wondering whether ECMA falls under the domain of the
> European Community.
>
> That would be such an easy prey, almost roadkill for the folks that
> made the awesome achievement of having brought Microsoft to its knees.
>
> -RFH

ECMA killed itself already. It won't be getting much business any time soon,
unless it opens up branches in the vicinity of the mafia.

Personally, I've slammed ECMA in public like a hundred times. The deserve this
for becoming an abusive and vain proxy for Microsoft. One has to wonder just
how much Microsoft paid for their services.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | LINUX - (L)ove (I)s (N)ever (U)tterly eXPensive
Tasks: 134 total,   1 running, 133 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie