Re: How about a straight answer, Schestowitz?

____/ Linonut on Monday 17 March 2008 11:57 : \____

> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> How is reading a public forum and responding to posts there "stalking",
>> Roy?
>
> Well, I'm wondering why you feel you need to mod the Subject.
>
> Is that like the ex-boyfriend pounding on the door demanding to be let
> in, and he'll be nice if let it?

I've already dropped the filter that scores up posts with my name in the
subject line (match " roy " or " sche"). It encouraged the trolls to post
insults about me and stick them as headlines into all sorts of places.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
 14:05:01 up 52 days, 23:59,  4 users,  load average: 0.78, 0.89, 1.49