Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Shill Seemingly Planted for OOXML in Poland

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 19:04 : \____

http://polishlinux.org/poland/possible-manipulation-around-ooxml-process-in-poland/

>>> Wow - that's total corruption.
>>
>> And they eventually votes "Yes". Now confirmed. The EU is already
>> investigating this incident, among others. Tell Microsoft to borrow more
>> than 20 billion dollars for Yahoo.... they'll need to pay some heavy fines
>> also... and see their business in Europe grinding to a halt. Not embargo,
>> but procurement intervention. The world needn't do business with criminal
>> because there's already Free software. Oh, and it's much better anyway.
>>

> I would think that those whose votes were against and/or abstained will
> now be furious at having been misrepresented by Microsoft on the global
> stage.  I can't see this doing a great deal of good for Microsoft's
> standing either in Poland or in Geneva.

Or in Brussels. The latest corruptions I'll post about in a minutes. It's
infuriating and there is no way in this world Microsoft won't get severely
punished for it.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
Swap:  1510068k total,   362148k used,  1147920k free,    49328k cached