Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Shill Seemingly Planted for OOXML in Poland

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 12:38 : \____

http://polishlinux.org/poland/possible-manipulation-around-ooxml-process-in-poland/

> Wow - that's total corruption.

And they eventually votes "Yes". Now confirmed. The EU is already investigating
this incident, among others. Tell Microsoft to borrow more than 20 billion
dollars for Yahoo.... they'll need to pay some heavy fines also... and see
their business in Europe grinding to a halt. Not embargo, but procurement
intervention. The world needn't do business with criminal because there's
already Free software. Oh, and it's much better anyway.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
Mem:    515500k total,   445452k used,    70048k free,     2596k buffers