Re: [News] [Rival] Britain and OOXML: Another Possible Microsoft Corruption

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 12:37 : \____

>> How many bricks for 67Bricks?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Inigo Surguy, the 67 Bricks Chief Technologist, was appointed Principal UK
>>| Expert in Microsoft?s Office Open XML (OOXML) document format by the
>>| British Standards Institute technical committee responsible for British and
>>| international XML standards.
>>|
>>| 67Bricks is part of the Microsoft Empower programme.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-49516/how-many-bricks-for-67bricks
>>

> It would appear that BSI were corrupted, and it would asem that Mr
> Surgey and 67 Bricks were part of the process.
>
> Dr Pugh MP has already been digging into this, so presumably it won't be
> very long before Parliament start to make the connection between the
> MS/BBC iPlayer ?130 millions disaster and the corruption of BSI in order
> to push a Microsoft-only format as a "standard".

Some journalists are already aware of this and information is being passed.
Whether the legal system works is another question...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
Mem:    515500k total,   445452k used,    70048k free,     2596k buffers