Re: [News] Charity Killer (Intel): Proof of Corruption

> I think even the casual Googler stumbling across "Moshe's" spewings
> would realize he's just full of crap.
>
> But thanks for rebutting his boolshit anyway, Homey!

I know I'm wasting my (metaphorical) breath, but thanks anyway. Flatty
and DooFuS will keep chanting the Big Lie® regardless, since they have
both disconnected their tiny minds from their eyes/mouths/fingers; are
cruising along on autopilot; and guided by "Sweaty the Fat Controller"
in the Tower. The fact that their Big Lie® has been disproved time and
again means nothing to them. The Vole's agenda is to flood COLA with a
torrent of FUD, since monopoly by destruction is the only way they can
compete with anybody. They certainly can not compete on the "merit" of
their products, that's for sure ... as they well know.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 00:27:03 up 137 days, 21:02,  5 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.10, 0.08