Re: [News] Charity Killer (Intel): Proof of Corruption

* Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
>
>>> Linux is all about doing without.
>
>>> Doing without proper Laptop power management.
>
>>> Doing without proper multimedia.
>
>>> Doing without a proper Office Suite.
>
>>> Doing without proper web browser plugins.
>
>>> Doing without.....that's the Linux way.

I think even the casual Googler stumbling across "Moshe's" spewings
would realize he's just full of crap.

But thanks for rebutting his boolshit anyway, Homey!

--
"Microsoft has had competitors in the past. It's a good thing we have
museums to document this stuff."