Re: Comments about Roy's posts...

____/ Jerry McBride on Saturday 29 November 2008 18:54 : \____

> Snit wrote:
>
>> I recently pointed out how Roy S. is repeatedly posting information about
>> Apple, MS, their products and their CEOs.  He is doing so in a way that
>> *strongly* suggests automation.

It's NOT spam and it's not automated. You've just reached the wrong forum
("benefits of Linux compared to others"), which is why you're complaining.

"...So this atheist walks into a church and calls everyone infidels..."

> Who cares the most about this??? WINDOWS TROLLS...
>
> Juts go away.
>

>> So far nobody has been able to offer a reason or a defense against his
>> actions.  I have been told, though, that his comments are "on topic" (an
>> absurd claim used by both Tattoo Vampire and Peter Köhlmann) and that my
>> pointing out his actions somehow suggests I cannot block his posts (an
>> absurd lie shared by Peter Köhlmann and William "Geoff M. Fitton"
>> Poaster).
>>
>> I have also been called names and had insults spewed my way.  All because
>> I pointed out a clear *fact*... a fact about material being directly
>> posted to
>> COLA.  No digging up of dirt on anyone or any of the BS that others in
>> COLA have done.
>>
>> The people who defend Roy are *clearly* showing their bias.  Clearly.  Roy
>> has been deemed a "good guy" because he is a Linux apologist, so other
>> Linux apologists come to his defense no matter how outrageous his actions
>> are.
>>
>> Worse than just defending his outrageous actions, though, they lash out
>> and
>> lie about anyone who points out the facts about his posts.  This is
>> despicable of them.
>>
>> And their response, predictably, will be to lash out against me more.
>> They *know* I am right and they have *no* defense for their actions nor
>> Roy's.
>> There is no possible defense.  Read their inevitable responses for proof.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | LINUX - (L)ove (I)s (N)ever (U)tterly eXPensive
 12:05:01 up 45 days, 20:23,  2 users,  load average: 1.19, 1.23, 0.99