Re: Linux estimated on at least 3% of all desktops

Richard Rasker wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

The 3% figure is conservative, but Gartner, which is funded by Microsoft,
puts it at 4%.

I know I left out quite a few distributions, and I deliberately and
consistently took the lowest, most pessimistic figures I could find, so
that there's as little room as possible to dispute the figure of "at least
3%".

And sure enough, the Wintrolls immediately came crawling out /en masse/
shouting "liar" and such. I must have seriously stepped on some people's
toes (or any other bodily protrusions you may care to mention) ;-)

Do arseholes have toes?

Richard Rasker